Show Tech Nail Grinder Corded/Cordless with USB Type 2
- 2 speed nail grinder
- Up to 18 hours battery life
- Grinding stone included
- Safety cover included
- Quiet and easy to use
Show Tech nail Grinder Corded/Cordless with USB Type 2
Good nail care for pets is crucial. Clipping nails can be a less enjoyable and even stressful event for both the carer and the pet. Discover the Show Tech Nail Grinder, a sublime tool for nail care!
Comfortable, painless and stress-free nail care
Overlong and sharp nails often lead to discomfort. This professional cordless nail grinder is the quickest, easiest and safest way to quickly trim your dog's nails.
When you cut the nails, they can have sharp edges. By filing the nails after cutting with the must-have Show Tech Nail Grinder, the nails will be more rounded and much less sharp.
For pets that cannot tolerate nail clippers or are afraid of them, this electric nail file is also a great alternative! The extremely compact and lightweight design with non-slip sides makes it very maneuverable to work with and very comfortable to hold. The updated Nail Grinder uses the latest technologies and rotates even more precisely around its axis! This ensures that it vibrates less. Being quieter and more stable in use, the nail grinder will not frighten the pet and offers an even more comfortable experience to both the animal and the groomer.
Another big plus is that with this cordless nail grinder, you file the nails shorter a little at a time. This allows you to make them much shorter than by cutting with traditional nail clippers, and this without the risk of suddenly hitting the quick.
Nail care requires precision. The removable protective cap of this nail grinder has two different openings, making it suitable for all nail sizes. In addition, the cap protects the rotating head of the nail grinder so that it does not come into contact with the pet's hair. Hairs will not get stuck in the rotating stone.
You can choose between two speeds. This in combination with the powerful motor also makes the Nail Grinder suitable for animals with very thick nails.
With this super-safe and handy nail grinder, long and sharp nails become smooth and short again within minutes!
It's all in the details
- Electric nail grinder with 2 speed settings (6000/7000 rpm - 7000/7500 rpm)
- Lower speed: for finer nails and for puppy nails
Higher speed: for larger and/or thicker nails
- Smooth and easy to use
- Quieter in use than most other nail grinders on the market
- Ideal for both professional use in a grooming salon and private use by pet owners
- Perfect for both left- and right-handed users
- Can be used to file nails, but also as an alternative to nail clippers and therefore ideal for fearful animals
- Equipped with a removable safety cover with 2 openings suitable for filing both larger and smaller nails of dogs, cats, birds and rabbits
- Supplied with an extra grinding stone that can be replaced
Attention: Use only grindstones type 2 for this nail grinder!
- Can be operated cordless or corded
- With 2000 mAh lithium-ion battery
With charging indicator
- Includes USB cable (1 m) that can be plugged into any USB port
- Supplied without USB wall adapter (sold separately: EU or UK)
- Equipped with a powerful and silent torque motor
- Power: DC 5 V/ 1000 mA
- Operating time (when battery is fully charged): up to 18 hours
- Recharging time (when battery is empty): 4 hours
- Material of grinding stone: metal and steel grains
- Cleaning instructions: The grinding stone can be cleaned with a dry cloth or brush.
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3 x 3 cm*
- Weight: ± 150 g
* All measurements are approximate.
When to file the nails instead of cutting or clipping them?
Many animals do not like it at all when their nails are clipped. The cutting movement can cause a tugging, uncomfortable feeling for your four-legged friend.
It can also happen that in dogs or cats with dark-coloured nails, you accidentally cut the quick, resulting in a bleeding nail.
Clipped nails can be very sharp by the way. Animals with sharp nails that scratch can damage your furniture or your skin. Not very pleasant at all...
If you want the animal to have nicely rounded, blunt and short nails, we recommend filing the nails with the Nail Grinder every 10 days on average. By doing this frequently and almost weekly you don't need to cut the nails anymore with nail clippers.
Does the dog have long hair? Then place the protective cap on the nail grinder. This prevents the hair from getting stuck in the grinding stone and damaging the hair and the grinder. For short-haired dogs, the grinder can be used without the cap.
Replacing the grinding stone
After a while it may be necessary to replace the grinding stone, which can be easily removed by pulling it straight up, away from the nail grinder.